- Help develop and create a wide variety of content (email copy, articles, website copy, longer form copy, etc.)
- Create content that builds awareness, thought leadership and demand for specified products, services and solutions
- Craft and edit engaging content across multiple marketing channels
- Audit and repurpose existing, high-value content to target different audiences and mediums
- Ensure all content is consistent with and supports the overall brand strategy and identity of associated client
- Ensure all content is optimized for SEO strategies and user experience: delivered on time and on brand, and is consistent in style and tone.
- Update Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) as needed
- Proven written communication skills, ideally with published content, either online or in traditional media
- Post-secondary education in journalism or communications or equivalent is an asset
- A knack for simplifying complex topics and translating them into plain English
- Experience in how to tell an engaging story using emotional words and images, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience in a persuasive way
- You MUST have a love for writing
- Strong grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while leading and managing several projects simultaneously with strong time management and organization skills
- Strong computer skills an asset, preferably with Mac experience
- Experience with Apple iWork suite of tools or Adobe design tools a bonus
- Critical thinking and strong research skills
- Ability to adapt writing style to match different styles, tones, and personalities
- Ability to work well in both an independent capacity and in a team environment
- Content Development: 1 year
- Writing: 1 year
- Full-time onsite
- $15/hr, with well-defined bonus and promotion structure
- Extensive educational training provided; valued at over $10,000
We are not currently hiring for this position. However, we do keep all applications on file.
How To Apply
Ready To Sell More Homes and Crush Your Sales Goal?
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Book a FREE Strategy Session right now.