Graphic & Web Designer
- Design high-end, responsive website layouts and website elements
- Develop and revamp websites for Inbound Marketing Clients
- Create landing pages, blog templates, e-mail templates, call-to-action buttons and banners
- Graphic design of infographics, ebooks and other marketing assets
- Gather feedback from team and implement requests for Graphic & Web design needs
- Maintain open communication with the team on status, deadlines, and customer requests
- Carry design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to brand standards
- Create, maintain and uphold a thorough and consistent brand style guide for clients
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Update Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) as needed
- Ability to work quickly without sacrificing quality output
- Experience with HubSpot and HubL considered an asset
- Working knowledge of up-to-date search engine optimization techniques considered an asset
- Comfortable in a Mac environment
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Web & Graphic design
- Have a great portfolio to show!
- Full-time remote from your home
- Well-defined bonus and promotion structure
- Extensive educational training provided; valued at over $10,000
We are not currently hiring for this position. However, we do keep all applications on file.
How To Apply
Ready To Sell More Homes and Crush Your Sales Goal?
Seriously, what are you waiting for? Book a FREE Strategy Session right now.